A living mollusc produces a hard product in its soft tissue; this is called the pearl. A pearl is a crystalline formation made up of calcium carbonate. The carbonate gets deposited layer after layer in concentric form making up a pearl. Pearls find their use in a lot of jewelry,and it has a lot of effects on the wearer which makes hidden pearls Islamic gifts very popular among women.
Why women prefer pearl jewellery?
There are different symbolizations of pearls that make hidden pearls Islamic gifts acceptable and loved by most women. Pearls symbolizes many things as follows
- Pearl is thought to bring luck and wealth.
- It protects the wearer.
- It symbolizes wisdom that is got from experience.
- Many other aspects are enhancedin a person wearing pearl; these are loyalty, generosity, purity and integrity.
- Pearls have a calming effect on the wearer.
- Pearls help in making relationships strong.
- A persons karma can get balanced if pearl is worn.
Significance of pearl jewellery as per history
- The fact that pearls are associated with purity makes them treated as sacred objects. In ancient time, the Grail used to be covered with pearls and this made people believed that the water that was covered by these pearls was pure.
- People follow various religious beliefs when coming to pearl jewellery. Even till present day, brides wear pearl jewellery as it symbolizes good fortune and this tradition is going on for
- Even if the Koran is checked, it speaks about pearls as a big reward that is located in Paradise and symbolizes
All in all, the mentioned qualities of pearl have made it a popular choice of women in their jewellery and hidden pearls Islamic gifts form a great gifting idea.