There is no age restriction when it comes to playing RC cars. People of all age starting from 5 to 50 (and beyond) can enjoy frolicking with this fun-filled toy. Nowadays, you will get best RC car under $100 from different brands that are available in the market.
But before you buy one that best suits your need, heres a detailed analysis of the two widely available types of cars.
Electric RC car
- As it is run on electricity, it makes minimum noise while you drive. This feature makes it useable at indoors apart from racetracks.
- Maintaining an electric RC Car is easy as it requires only a battery and you are on the game.
- These types of car have a faster acceleration that makes it one of the best RC car under $100.
- It is faster than its counterpart nitro when you arm it with LiPo battery on a brushless motor.
- It is not resistant to water.
- It has a limited battery life. So, you have to be prepared with extra batteries while playing a match.
- A brushed electric RC car is slower than nitro and brushless electric car.
- Also, the vents in brushed motor make way for water to get inside the motors.
Nitro RC car
- A Nitro RC car gives you the real life feeling of driving a car because of the association of smoke and gas with nitro gas engines. This is the reason why it has become one of the best RC cars under 100.
- You can grow your mechanical skills by handling these types of cars.
- Here, you can refuel the engine and drive it as long as you desire. The problems associated with a battery are eliminated in this kind of cars.
- Use of nitro cars is restricted to elders only because of its high maintenance.
- It makes sound like a real car that can disturb your neighbours and other people. This feature also makes it unsuitable for playing it indoors.
- It is a lot expensive than an electric RC car.
However, both the car has its own charisma that makes each one of them a unique one. So, choose the best RC cars under 100 and get that adrenaline rush.