A womans wardrobe is incomplete without the presence of a pair of jeans, isnt it? It is an essential piece of attire that makes a great every day wear.
Lets have a look at the fascinating facts of the most coveted jeans manufaktur.
- Sailors and miners were the first who started wearing jeans because of its sturdy nature.
- Levis Strauss was the first to manufacture blue jeans on May 20, 1873. Since then it has shaken the world of fashion and has become a vital wear. It was called waist overalls by the manufacturer Jacob Davis and Levis Strauss.
- Jeans manufactory requires a huge amount of water that uses over 900 gallon water to make a single pair of jeans.
- There were basically two styles of jeans,
- Indigo blue to make dirt hide better
- Brown Cotton duck
- The manufacturing of jeans requires 37 different types of sewing machines.
- You must have noticed the small pocket above the bigger one. It was originally invented to keep watch on that pocket.
- Over half the numbers of Jeans-Manufaktur goes to Asian countries.
- A single cotton bale can make up to 220- 225 pair of jeans.
- The faded jeans came into fashion when Limbo, a boutique first washed a pair of jeans to give it a used look. Since then it has been a hit in the fashion industry.
Nowadays, there are numerous jeans brands in the market other than Levis. Mac Melanie is one of the most popular jeans brands for women. Its perfect fit makes it an ultimate comfort wear for everyday use and is the most favorite brand in womens fashion.
Whether you are looking for office wear or casual events, brands like Mac Melanie comes in various designs and shapes that suits your purpose. Also, they are highly functional backed by extreme good quality to make your day a gorgeous one.